Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Update Numero 2


Hello!

As of today I'm about 7.5 weeks out and am happy to say that I've made some good progress since my diet change. I am down (as of this morning) 4lbs in 2 weeks! Average weight loss for me (and in general I'd say) is about 1-2lbs per week. I am glad to see the ol' barrel is tightening up nicely, and same with the canon haha I actually just got another small diet tweak, very minimal at the beginning of this week. I see Mindi this week so we'll see what she says, and depending on how I look, it might change again!

Training for the past 2 weeks have gone well, energy levels are fine. Jodi and I had a wicked back workout last week which I videoed 1 set of each exercise we did (of her lol...not me!). You will be able to see that on www.FusionBodybuilding.com, her current sponsor. I promised her the other day I would be in at least 1 at some point.....lol damnit. I want to step out of my comfort zone....so I had to promise! I dont break promises ;) haha

Recently I've been asked what I do in my spare time....which honestly I barely have any of right now. Saturday night is my favorite night right now for a few a reasons; I have Sunday off EVERYTHING! Work, gym and cardio. Yesss. Second, I loooove to watch Dateline, 48 hour Mystery and Americas Most Wanted with Dorian LOL ..... I know Im a complete loser on Saturday nights but there's no other way I'd want them to be. Thankfully Dorian has learned to love these shows :) haha So there you have it! I wonder what this weeks mystery is going to be..... lmao

Today I came up with a wicked move for Jodi's routine and I cant wait for her to do rock it on stage! She's having trouble putting together some dancey-type moves....so I'm helping her out with that part. She has a wicked gymnastics background so all the tumbling is taken care of. We're going to work on her routine next week. Maybe Ill try and video some of it ;).

On a more serious note, I have gotten some very touching and inspirational emails over the past few weeks. I am so flattered that anyone would look to me for motivation, advice or even inspiration. So thank you for those emails and messages, they truly caught me by surprise and help keep myself motivated! I love this sport and living a healthy lifestyle in general. I'm just beyond happy to see that I am impacting others to do that same!
Well there's the update for now! Thank you for reading it! :D

ps. check out our new online store at http://www.purnutrition.com/Default.asp

5 comments:

  1. Rachel! This popped up on my facebook page, so obviously I'm going to read your blog!!! Way to go; sounds like you are training amazing, and results are happening. Best of luck. Get in a video lady haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Rachel! And yes you inspire me too!..and I'm so happy to see you so successful! Right now, I'm almost inspired enough to turn on my turbojam videos...almost ;)
    Best of luck...even though I know that has little to do with it. Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good girl.
    Keep at it, just post more often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Andrea and Nikita!! Thanks Pat! I appreciate the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel!!!
    My names Amber and I'm 17 years old and i'm a total workout junky i don't know why i just get an adrenaline rush from working out and i love it haha!...some of my friends and family think i'm getting a little crazy!
    Buttt thats not my point...I just wanted to let you know that you ARE my motivation and i'm striving my best to look just a good as YOU!

    ReplyDelete