Thursday, July 15, 2010

6.5 Weeks Out

All this talk about "dieting" and "meal plans".....I figure I should give some insight as to what Im eating! My diet is always changing, so at the moment, I have 6 meals per day. Minimum 25g of protein in each and obviously plenty of vegetables. I have plenty of healthy fats with every meal and quite a bit of fruits in my diet. I find the fruits realllly help me with sugar cravings. Whenever there is no fruit in my diet I find that I tend to get that itch. Lately I've been spicing up things up with HOT PEPPERS and GARLIC!! Mmm! This type of meal plan seems to work GREAT for me! I had a very similar diet last year and I liked the package that I presented at the Ontario's and North Americans. I saw Mindi and Dennis (her fiance and my nutritionist) earlier this week and they are happy with my progress! I even got an apple added to my diet! Wahoo!! My fav. Nothing like a cold and crunchy apple. I swear to this DAY I still get nervous seeing Mindi and Dennis for check ups lmao. Don't ask me why but I just do!

So I have sad news, my dog Lexi got extremely ill a couple weeks back (her liver was shutting down! :( ) So I rushed her to the animal hospital, they put her on IV and in isolation. I can't remember for the life of me what her conditions was called, but it wasn't good. Very messy. Thankfully she's 100% healthy now!! And I am soooo relieved. But I'm also in the hole 750 bucks! Good bye new suit, hello last years haha! I'm going to be sending it off to Berns to get pimped out with more diamonds so it will be somewhat different. I love that colour anyways and I'm obviously even happier my pup is living the good life!....Even if this means she's snorting, growling and barking at the neighbours cute babies :. What a rascal.

Back to good news! Next week I am going to Paul Buceta's brand new studio to shoot with Oxygen Magazine! I am very excited to check it out as I haven't seen it yet and looking forward to seeing everyone again. They are ridiculously fun to work with and it really doesn't seem like work at all. The only thing I wish, is that we could all have a big pig out feast after the shoot lol!! But no can do. Mindi would have my head.


Time for Bed. I'm out!


http://www.purnutrition.com/

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Way to go, Rachel. I'm following your road to success! I wish I had your self-control when it comes to sticking with a diet. What motivation!
    Glad to hear your dog is better- I've had a few whopping vet bills myself- 2 of them over $2000 each- one was for removing my dog's spleen and the other for removing 32 teeth!
    Keep up the great work! 6 1/2 weeks will go by quickly.
    Ms. M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Rach!! Love the blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man that sucks Ms.Mackenzie! Thanks for reading it! :) Im glad your dogs are ok now too

    Thanks Tam!!i lol I cant believe Im sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete