Tuesday, August 3, 2010


Hey Everyone!

So I had a great week Sunday-Wednesday! I went with Jodi last Wednesday night to gymnastics to work on/ watch her do her routine. I'll attach the video we put together when I get it from her haha we had so much fun. Im definitely no gymnast lol but I love trying! While Jodi practiced her routine I was bouncing away on the trampolines watching and critiquing. Dorian had made a bet with me that I wouldn't be able to climb the rope (as I have never done it before lol like not even tried once).

So obviously I accept this challenge. I am proud to say that I climbed 3/4 of the way up hahah once I got to that mark is when I started looking down and freaking out a bit haha hey its high!! I look hilarious trying to climb it. Then Jodi goes right after me like boom boom boom feet out straight and all that. Psssh. NEW GOAL: allllll the way this wednesday! Climb or Die! hahah Ok back to routine: Jodi's routine is so wild and fun! I love it. She is such an amazing performer and makes everything look so easy. A truly talented entertainer.

Now.....Thursday rolls around and I've finally had my first "tired day" this prep. Which wasn't too bad, you just really have to kick yourself to get goin. Come friday, I was grump of the year. Lol no, I had a good arm workout with a friend but I could not for the life of me get that "pump". It was just frustrating because you feel weak and like you can't squeeze almost. Dorian always laughs because I describe this as being "tickley". I feel tickley. Lol!! Seriously! Saturday was even worse. I was tickley, tired, and grumpy because I couldn't squeeze anything. And to top it off Americans Most Wanted SUCKED Saturday night hahah! I was feeling better by that time, because I had gotten all my workouts done. Plus knowing I have Sunday off of training is relaxing in itself. My body is now rested and I had a wicked leg workout yesterday!! Today for some reason I feel pretty sick.... like wishy washy stomach and pounding headache. I took a long nap and feel much better. Could just be the weather change? I hope so!

Hopefully I wont feel tickley til late this week again lol frig I hate that. Oh and I found this "behind the scenes" snap shot of Valeria Nova fixing a getaway curl during the shoot lol!! Straight hair! Ah! haha

Well I hope everyone had a great long weekend! It was amazing weather : )

1 comment:

  1. Rachel you look AWESOME!!!! Rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete